Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Finally, Another Post (Two Scenarios)


Here is my long delinquent post.  I suppose for those who have been following this blog, you could have guessed either that I met an unfortunate demise, succumbing to some rare or unexpected CLL symptoms or side effects from the treatment or that treatment has just been incredibly uneventful and that things are going swimmingly well.

Fortunately the reality is the ladder rather than the former.  Busyness in my professional life has kept me from blogging but response to treatment as been outstanding and we are now clearly in the 'home stretch'.

As I write this, I am receiving the latest (and last) infusion of Gazyva.  As per usual no side effects have been experienced.

There will be more blood tests and a final battery of more extensive tests (including a bone marrow biopsy) soon after which I will consult with Drs. Rosen and Kipps (CLL specialists who are on the cutting edge of clinical trials in the CLL world.

Bottom line:  I will continue to be 'followed' for the next few months.  Thanks to all for following me in this adventure (which is fast coming to fruition).  More to follow as this adventure wraps up in the next couple of months.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this good news Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been overwhelmed this week by the number of friends I am praying for with horrendous cancers.

    Even though I see you frequently and know the story, it was a great encouragement for me to read it this morning in print. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I WAS CURED FROM Chronic lymphocytic leukemia DISEASE  .
    I never wanted to post this testimony here because i don't want to violates the privacy of this page, but Is so important to pass this information to everyone who has been finding challenges of getting proper cure for Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Breast cancer   DR OSO medicine is a perfect remedy to all kind of diseases, contact Dr OSO for treatment, my Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of 2 years within the space of few was cured through Dr OSO remedy. Reach him via email:
    drosohaberhome@gmail.com  
     call/whatsapp +2348162084839   

           Here is the DR OSO website.
    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com 

    you can also email me for more info about DR oso  via troyabl100@gmail.com   ALL THANK TO DR OSO .  

    ReplyDelete