Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Sometimes Targets Help to Focus the Mind

Flash Bulletin ****Looks like discharge is going to occur tomorrow, Wednesday, 5/22****


This may seem like no big deal but I have been focused on returning to my life of relative normalcy for the last few weeks so for me it is akin to winning the lottery (not that that necessarily would be a good thing--Look at the research concerning lottery winners and you'll see what I mean.  But I digress.)

Reality is that, barring unforeseen events, I could very likely be wafting my way back to the San Bernardino mountains by midday tomorrow.  Not a second too soon, say I.

Canine Spoiler alert--Not a word to Luke the therapy dog (who is being groomed as I write this). He likes surprises.

Since I'm not long for the COH campus, here are some photos to give you the flavor of life here.


With gratitude to God, Becky (who put up with myriad tasks to get me through this), all the amazing staff here, I stand ready to return to my former life.  Balrog days hopefully over.




1 comment:

  1. I hope your exit from the hospital goes quickly and smoothly. The mountain welcomes you home.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete