Some lymph node enlargement has occurred so I'm wondering about the durability of the remission from the clinical trial. I have two meetings this week with two CLL specialists which will provide guidance as to next steps.
No significant symptoms--possibly a bit of fatigue but I nothing clinically significant. I will post more after the specialist appointments. The best guess is that I will begin some sort of oral medication soon. I will get lots of information from most recent clinical labs and will post whatever seems relevant.
In the meantime, check out this research on gratitude. It turns out gratitude is demonstrably helpful, literally, for (actual) heart health.
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/11/23/456656055/gratitude-is-good-for-the-soul-and-it-helps-the-heart-too
I hope you're doing well and that Thanksgiving included some reminders about opportunities in your life for gratitude. For those looking for an optimism boost, check out:
http://www.ucla.edu/optimists/video
Since tomorrow is GiveBIG Tuesday, I thought I'd close with an opportunity to support Mountain Counseling & Training. Tomorrow (beginning at 12 midnight) is an opportunity to support MCT's work in counseling, abolition, and strengths discovery. Give $10 or more throughout the day and MCT get's the opportunity to 'win' incentive donations in various forms (they call this 'gamification' but it basically means we get additional donations based on: number of donations, time of donation, etc.)
https://givebigsbcounty.razoo.com/story/Mountain-Counseling-And-Training
How I WAS CURED FROM Chronic lymphocytic leukemia DISEASE .
ReplyDeleteI never wanted to post this testimony here because i don't want to violates the privacy of this page, but Is so important to pass this information to everyone who has been finding challenges of getting proper cure for Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Breast cancer DR OSO medicine is a perfect remedy to all kind of diseases, contact Dr OSO for treatment, my Chronic lymphocytic leukemia of 2 years within the space of few was cured through Dr OSO remedy. Reach him via email:
drosohaberhome@gmail.com
call/whatsapp +2348162084839
Here is the DR OSO website.
https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/
His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com
you can also email me for more info about DR oso via troyabl100@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .