Bone marrow transplant was May 8, almost three months ago at
this writing. Stamina is almost back to
100% (still working on increasing my running to a reasonable amount). Working full-time without restriction. Attitudes toward career, community service,
relationships are significantly different from pre-cancer:
·
More deliberate about planning
·
More serious about building quality
relationships
·
Less likely to invest high amounts of energy in
low probability endeavors
Majorly grateful for benefits of support network and high level
of significance in career contributions. Next major event is 8/22 when CT body scan and lab tests are scheduled. I'm taking for granted that things are heading in a positive direction the results from those tests will confirm or deny.
Been focusing professionally on ramping up my sophistication
in Gallup Strengths and personally on studying the missional church movement (a
la Scott Boren and Alan Roxburgh).
MIKE,
ReplyDeleteI'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR A COMPLETE HEALING.
WE KNOW THAT GOD DOESN'T WASTE ANY SUFFERING HIS CHILDREN GO THROUGH, SO I KNOW THAT HE WILL USE THIS EXPERIENCE FOR HIS GLORY IN YOUR LIFE.
Glad you are recovering well! Good luck on your 8.22 date.
ReplyDeleteSue
So glad. God is so good!
ReplyDeleteHerpes in your whole body such as fever blisters, hsv, or roofing shingles you know what it is like to stay with the pain and discomfort that herpes delivers. I don't need to tell you how awesome it would be to find something that works so that you no longer need to fear about stress or outbreak,Dr god hands herbal medicine cure my herpes in two weeks of taking is genuine and natural herbal medicine it has no side effect, The reason I'm writing this is that I promised Dr god hands I will share his herbal work to the world to see Herpes is no more a big deal.also Dr god hands can as well cure the following diseases...HIV,Hsv 1/2,Hepatitis B,Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer,Leukemia Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain CANCER,Blood Cancer,Prostate CancerDiabetes, Men/Woman Infertility
ReplyDeleteScoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Lottery Spell,Copd,Shingles,Fibroid, Fibromyalgia Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, EpilepsyHpv,Weak Erection,Wart RemoverCold Sore, Coeliac disease,Alzheimer's diseaseArthritis,Asthma,Allergic Asthma. Here His Contact E-Mail: doctorgodhands@gmail.com
Whatsapp Phone.+2349057214220.