Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Treatment Day Two

1:41 pm
I remember going through Chemo with Becky at Kaiser and the comparison with the UC San Diego is very favorable.  They actually have a Physician's Assistant here full-time in addition to specialists being available on call.

No need for any of this today on my account, though. A bit of restless (due to the Benedryl and/or high dose steroids) is about the most annoying thing I've experienced. We have a private room so Becky is able to work much easier than yesterday and ditto for me.

I almost think the overall impact of productivity is good as far as getting me out of the office a bit as well.

We were concerned about driving the Prius home tomorrow (probably around 12 or 1) in the snow but it looks like snow is being postponed on our account.

Blood draw labs look good--exactly what is supposed to happen is taking place right on schedule.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invitation. I am looking forward to following along on your journey. I love the title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the side affects are not bad!

    ReplyDelete